- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- How to Login at DBS Online Login Portal?
- How to Create a DBS Portal Login UK Account?
- DBS Online Account Benefits
- DBS Customer Services
- People Also Ask
- Final Words
DBS Portal Login – DBS Online Account
If you are looking for the DBS Portal Login process, you are at the right place. Here you will find the complete instructions to Login into DBS Online Account, including DBS Portal features & benefits, creating an account with DBS Online Portal, reset DBS login password, etc.
DBS Portal is started to provide access to all the services for both employers and DBS applicants. It enables employers to make informed recruitment decisions by checking if their recruitment candidates’ information is valid and complete. Employers can also monitor any changes in their employees’ criminal records after joining the company, ensuring that the company is always compliant with employment law.
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) is a non-departmental public body of the Home Office of the United Kingdom. It was formed in 2012 by merging the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) and the Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA). The DBS is responsible for operating the “Disclosure” process, through which people who work with children or vulnerable adults are screened to assess if they present a risk to those groups.
DBS Update Service
DBS Update Service is a service that provides access to all necessary information for employers or applicants, allowing them to check the Disclosures provided against current police records.
There are four types of Disclosure available through DBS: standard, enhanced, adult, and barred lists. It is essential to keep in mind that people can have more than one type of Disclosure; for example, they could have an adult DBS Check and a barred list check.
DBS Portal Login Requirements
- DBS Online Account Login Website.
- Your DBS Portal Username and Password.
- Internet Browser.
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with Internet Connection
How to Login at DBS Online Login Portal?
To login your DBS Portal Account,
- Go to the DBS Portal Login website at https://disclosure.homeoffice.gov.uk/.
- Select “Login” from the top menu to access the DBS account login page.
- Enter your Disclosure and Barring Service username and password.
- Click login to access your account.
- You will be logged into the DBS online portal.
How to Reset DBS Online Account Username and Password?
It is possible to reset your password by clicking on “Forgot your username or password?” located on the DBS Portal Login page. Fill in the requested details and click on the “Submit” button.
Note: If you have forgotten which email address you have registered under, please contact the DBS helpdesk.
How to Create a DBS Portal Login UK Account?
You can register online with DBS Portal quickly by following these simple steps:
- Open your browser and go to DBS Portal Login official website at https://disclosure.homeoffice.gov.uk/.
- Select “Login” from the top menu.
- From the DBS account login page, select “Create an individual account” or “Create an organization account” any one option as per your need.
- Enter your details, including your email address, first name, last name, date of birth, postcode.
- Choose your username for your DBS online account and click submit button.
- The verification link will be sent to your email address for confirmation.
- Enter the password for your DBS UK account and click Submit button.
DBS Online Account Benefits
- Track or view your DBS certificate online.
- View all disclosures issued in the last three months;
- Complete and send an application for a new disclosure or update service;
- Pay using your credit/debit card. Payment is taken at the time you click to submit your application, and no money is debited from your account until we have accepted your application;
- Apply for an enhanced check by selecting the type of check you want.
- View all disclosures under your DBS online account
- Update your details at any time
DBS Customer Services
DBS Customer Services is available for queries and issues around the services. You can contact them through:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0300 0200 190
- Welsh: 0300 0200 191
- Minicom: 0300 0200 192
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 6pm.
- Saturday, 10am to 5pm
- Disclosure and Barring Service Official Website: www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service
- DBS Portal Login Official Website: https://disclosure.homeoffice.gov.uk/
Disclosure and Barring Service Social Handles
People Also Ask
What are the benefits of changing my DBS Portal Login password?
Changing your password will ensure that your account is secure. It’s also a good idea to change your password periodically to make it easy for others to guess.
Is there any way to delete my DBS account if I decide I don’t want it anymore?
If you want to delete your DBS account, contact customer service through email or phone for assistance.
Can I apply for a new DBS Online Account without going to a bureau?
Yes, you can apply for a new account or update your details through the DBS online account.
DBS Login Portal is a quick and straightforward way to access your DBS service. It will make your life easier as it saves your time, energy, and money. So what are you waiting for? Get started with DBS online account today!