Goskippy Online Customer Portal
Goskippy is an online insurance UK broker that allows customers to compare and purchase insurance policies from multiple providers. It offers a wide range of insurance products, from car to home and travel, as well as comprehensive insurance services.
Goskippy Online Customer Portal is the ultimate go-to destination for UK customers seeking quotes and policies from top insurance providers. This portal provides easy access to all of the information needed in order to make an informed decision when selecting an insurance policy.
With a Goskippy account, customers can manage their policies, view their documents and make payments online.
In this blog post, we will discuss how to log in to your Goskippy account and how to reset your password if you have forgotten it. We will also discuss the features and benefits of using the Goskippy Online Portal. Read on for more details!
Related: MyOffice Tupperware
Benefits of Using the Goskippy Login Portal
There are several advantages to using the Goskippy Online Login Portal, including:
- Quick and easy access to a wide range of insurance policies from top providers.
- Easy comparison of quotes from multiple providers.
- Easy policy management with online tools.
- Secure payments via credit/debit cards or PayPal.
- 24/7 customer service with live chat and email support.
- Comprehensive insurance services from experts.
GoSkippy Customer Portal Login Requirements
To log in to your Goskippy My Portal account, you will need the following information:
- Your Goskippy user ID / email address
- Your password
- GoSkippy secure login page
- Internet Browser
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with Internet Connection
How To Access GoSkippy Login Portal?
The GoSkippy login portal is easy to access. All you need to do is follow these steps:
1. Open your web browser and go to www.goskippy.com.
2. Click on the “My Portal” link located in the top right corner of the homepage.
3. Enter your Goskippy email address, and then type in your password to log in to your account.
4. Click on “Log In” and you will be taken to your Dashboard page where you can find all the information related to your policies.
How To Reset GoSkippy Login Password?
If you have forgotten or misplaced your password, don’t worry – you can easily reset it. Just follow these steps:
1. Go to the Goskippy Online Customer Portal Login page https://goskippy.opencustomerportal.co.uk/.
2. Click on the “Forgotten Password” link located below the login fields.
3. Enter your Goskippy email address and click on “Send password reset code”.
4. Check your email inbox and retrieve the reset code.
5. Enter the reset code in the appropriate field and create a new password.
6. Then click on “Reset Password” to save your changes.
7. You will now be able to log into your account with the new password you have just created.
How Do I Set Up Or Access My Portal?
If you are a new Goskippy customer, you can easily set up a portal account.
- Visit the official GoSkippy website and click “My Portal” tab located on the top right corner of your screen.
- It will take you to the Goskippy Customer Portal login page.
- Select “Please click here to register” under the Login button and fill out your email address.
- You will be asked to create a password that meets all of Goskippy’s security requirements (at least one number, one capital letter, and 8 characters long).
- Then you can enter your post code which should be the same one you used when purchasing your policy.
- Once this information is confirmed, your Portal account will be created and ready for you to access.
Goskippy is an innovative consumer-focused digital insurance platform that provides customers with the most simplified and hassle-free insurance experience. It was launched in 2007 with the mission of changing how people buy, manage and use their insurance policies.
Goskippy offers a wide range of products, including car, home and health insurance, as well as accident and travel cover.
Goskippy’s unique advantage is that it puts the customer at the forefront of their experience. Its intuitive online platform enables customers to compare different policies and make an informed decision without any hassle.
Customers can also manage their insurance policies on Goskippy, such as filing claims, making payments or updating information
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Upload My Documents?
- Visit the GoSkippy Customer Online Portal https://goskippy.opencustomerportal.co.uk/ and log into your account and select the “Your Private Car Insurance” tab at the bottom of the page.
- Then, click on the “Upload Documents” tab to see any outstanding documents we have requested from you.
- Select the document name from the drop down menu and add a description if needed, then click on “Upload”.
- A new window will appear where you can browse or drag and drop the documents.
- Please note, if you are using a smartphone to upload your document, please use the web browser on your phone for better compatibility.
Do I Need To Contact Goskippy For Any Claims?
No, all claims are managed online via the GoSkippy customer portal. You will be able to access all the claim information, including tracking progress and updates on your claim, without having to contact GoSkippy.
However, if you have any queries or would like additional help with your claim please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or live chat.
What Payment Methods Does Goskippy Accept?
Goskippy accepts payments via credit card, debit card and direct payments. It also provide customers with the option to spread their premiums across monthly or quarterly payments. Please check our website for more information about payment methods.
Goskippy is a user friendly and innovative online insurance platform that allows customers to compare policies, manage their account, view claims information and much more.
We hope the above information has been helpful in getting you started with setting up and using your Goskippy portal. If you have any further questions or require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact support.