MyLACountyBenefits – MyHR Employee Benefits Portal
Www.mylacountybenefits.com: MyLACountyBenefits Login Portal is an employee portal for the Employees Benefits Program. It provides access to your County Benefits and TPA Services, including Employee Government Benefits, Employment Programs, Human Resources Management Boosting Productivity in Your Organization, Employee Benefits and Rewards, etc.
This portal enables employees and their eligible dependents to access, view quickly, and enroll in health benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP), and other County benefit programs from a single location. The portal is available 24 hours and seven days.
You can check your benefits enrollment, paycheck stubs, and tax forms. You can also update your mailing address, beneficiary information, and more. There is a helpful online guide to finding what you’re looking for in the Employee Portal.
About Los Angeles County
Los Angeles County is a county of the United States, in California. The LA County has an area of 8,091 square miles and is the largest county. The population of the LA County numbers more than 10 million residents. The county is home to several famous cities, including Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Santa Monica.
Los Angeles Department of Public
The Los Angeles County Department of Public Social Services provides a wide range of social services through these offices:
- Employment and Recovery Services (ERS) helps individuals find jobs.
- Food Stamp Program helps low-income families with food costs.
- Medi-Cal and CalWORKs provide health care and cash assistance to low-income families.
- the Children’s Services Program aids children in finding foster homes
- Child Welfare Services investigates reports of child abuse, neglect, or abandonment.
- Adult Protective Services (APS) helps people over 60, adults with disabilities, and others who cannot provide for themselves.
Mylacountybenefits Login Requirements
- Mylacountybenefits Login Website.
- Your Mylacountybenefits Employee ID and PIN/Password.
- Internet Browser.
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with Internet Connection
How to Login at Mylacountybenefits Website?
- Open your internet browser, and in the address bar, type the website address: www.mylacountybenefits.com.
- On the Login Page, enter your Mylacountybenefits Employee ID in the username box and Password in the password box, then click on the blue arrow sign.
- If your entered information is correct, you will log in successfully.
- If the wrong Username or Password is entered three times in a row, your account will be locked out.
- After successful login, the website’s Home Page will open, and you may start working with your Mylacountybenefits account.
How to Reset Mylacountybenefits Login PIN/Password?
If you have forgotten your Mylacountybenefits.com Login Password, you will need to reset the Password.
To reset your Mylacountybenefits login password, follow these steps:
- Go to the Mylacountybenefits Login Portal at www.mylacountybenefits.com.
- Click the “Reset Your PIN/Password” option.
- Then, you need to enter your Employee ID, Social Security Number, and Birth Date in the Reset Your PIN/Password form.
- After completing the form, click the Submit button to reset your Password.
- Please enter a new password in both fields, re-type it in the confirmation field, then click Submit at the bottom of the page.
Benefits of Mylacountybenefits.com Login Portal
.My LA County Benefits Portal is a system that provides online access to your Mylacountybenefits account. By logging in to the portal, you can:
- View and print your pay and tax statements.
- Update your contact information, address change, or beneficiary name change.
- View and print your health benefits for the past 12 months.
- Update your tax information that is related to your Mylacountybenefits account.
- View and print the earnings history in the portal for the past seven years.
- Check your CalPERS retirement contributions, 401k deduction, or 457 deduction information.
- Verify if you are enrolled in Mylacountybenefits Pension Program or a Pension Alternative Program.
- Check your CalSTRS retirement contributions, 403(b) deduction, or 457 deduction information.
Mylacountybenefits Customer Service
If you have any questions about your Mylacountybenefits employee benefits, you can contact them at:
- For Employee Benefits Hotline at 213-388-9982
- For Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association (LACERA) at 800-786-6464
- Los Angeles County Official Website: https://lacounty.gov/
- Mylacountybenefits Official Website: www.mylacountybenefits.com
In this article, we have discussed Los Angeles County Login. We have explained Mylacountybenefits Login Requirements, Website address, and How to Login at MyLACountybenefits.com Portal. We have also discussed the benefits of using the www.Mylacountybenefits.com website. We hope this article was helpful, and thanks for reading!