PBSC Blackboard – Student & Facility Login
Palmbeachstate.blackboard.com Login: The PBSC Blackboard Portal is a secure website started for the students and facility members of Palm Beach State College. It provides access to online courses, grades, calendars, and other college resources. The portal can be accessed from any computer with internet access.
The Blackboard PBSC Learn login portal also allows students to enroll in classes, access their academic records, and view their financial aid information. Students may also use the portal to access the college’s online library, career center, and student services.
About Palm Beach State College
Palm Beach State College (PB State) is a public, four-year institution of higher education in Palm Beach County, Florida.
The college offers more than 100 programs of study leading to associate’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and certificates. PB State also provides workforce training and continuing education programs.
The college was founded in 1933 as the Palm Beach Junior College. In 1957, the college became a four-year institution and was renamed Palm Beach State College.
PB State has Lake Worth, Boca Raton, and Belle Glade campuses. The college also operates an online campus.
Blackboard PBSC Login Requirements
- PBSC Blackboard Login Website.
- Your PBSC Username, Student ID, or Full PBSC Email Address and Password.
- Operating System – Windows 10 64-bit
- Browser – Chrome 96.0
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with Internet Connection
How to Login at PBSC Blackboard Login Portal?
- Go to the PBSC Blackboard Sign in official website at https://palmbeachstate.blackboard.com/.
- Enter your PBSC Username, Student ID, or Full PBSC Email Address and Password.
- Click the Login button.
How to Reset Blackboard Learn PBSC Password?
Forgot your password? Follow the instructions to reset your password:
- Go to the PBSC Blackboard Login Portal at https://palmbeachstate.blackboard.com/.
- Click the “Forgot Your Password?” link.
- Enter your PBSC Student Id and click the search button.
- Then, enter your Email Address.
- Click the Submit button.
- You will receive an email with instructions to reset your password.
Benefits of PBSC Blackboard Login Portal
- You can check your grades (for current semester courses).
- You can check the course availability.
- You can view your student account info.
- You can apply for financial aid and more.
- You can read the Blackboard welcome message.
- And you can manage your class schedule, including instructors/sections/locations for future terms.
- Class lists (course and section offerings), degree audits, academic standing, course history, graduation progress, etc.
- Other PBSC Resources.
Blackboard PBSC Customer Service
If you have any questions or need help, contact Blackboard PBSC Customer Service. These are the contact details:
- Student IT Service Desk: (561) 868-4000
- Student Online Course Support & Advising Center: (561) 868-3303
- Palm Beach State College Official Website: www.palmbeachstate.edu
- PBSC Blackboard Sign IN Portal Official Website: https://palmbeachstate.blackboard.com/
Palm Beach State College Social Handles
PBSC Blackboard Learn is a helpful resource to access your PBSC student information any time, even on the go. With its secure login feature, you don’t worry about unprotected sharing of personal data with an unknown site.
We hope this article helped you with information on the Blackboard PBSC Portal. If you have any questions, please contact PBSC Customer Service. Don’t forget to check out our other blog posts for more helpful tips and guides. Thank you for reading!