- Army ROTC Blackboard Citadel
- About Reserve Officers’ Training Corps
- How to Login at ROTC Blackboard Portal?
- Benefits of ROTC Blackboard Citadel Portal
- ROTC Blackboard Customer Service
Army ROTC Blackboard Citadel
Rotc.blackboard.com Login: The Army ROTC Blackboard is a web-based resource for cadets and officers in the U.S. Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC). It provides access to course materials, announcements, and other important information.
The Blackboard website is divided into two main sections: Cadet Resources and Instructor Resources:
The Cadet Resources section is for cadets enrolled in an Army ROTC program. It includes access to course materials, announcements, and other important information.
The Instructor Resources section provides instructional materials and resources for Army ROTC instructors. It includes lesson plans, PowerPoint presentations, and other resources.
The Army Blackboard ROTC is a valuable resource for cadets and instructors in the U.S. Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC). It provides access to course materials, announcements, and other important information. Check it out today!
About Reserve Officers’ Training Corps
The Reserve Officers’ Training Corps is a college-level program that trains students to become commissioned by the United States Armed Forces officers. In addition, ROTC also offers training in general education and unique military-specific courses.
Students generally enroll in either a two or three-year program depending on whether they have selected an Army or Air Force ROTC unit. Cadets are commissioned as second lieutenants in the U.S. Army or Air Force upon graduation.
The benefits of ROTC are many and varied. In addition to receiving a college education, students receive training that will prepare them for a career in the military. ROTC also offers leadership training that can be used in any field. The program also teaches discipline, responsibility, and teamwork. These are all essential skills that can be used in any career.
Blackboard ROTC Login Requirements
- ROTC Blackboard Login Website.
- Your Blackboard ROTC Sign In Email Address and Password.
- Internet Browser.
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with Internet Connection
How to Login at ROTC Blackboard Portal?
- At first, you need to open your web browser.
- Go to the Army ROTC Blackboard Login Portal at https://rotc.blackboard.com/.
- If this is your first time logging in, please click “Create a new account.”
- Enter your Blackboard ROTC Sign In Email Address and Password.
- Click “Login.”
How to Reset US Army ROTC Blackboard Login Password?
- Go to the US Army ROTC Blackboard Login Portal at https://rotc.blackboard.com/.
- Click “Forgot your password.”
- Enter your Blackboard ROTC Email Address.
- Click “Send Password Reset Email.”
- Check your email and follow the instructions to reset your password.
Benefits of ROTC Blackboard Citadel Portal
The Blackboard ROTC has many benefits for students and instructors.
- Access to course materials
- Other important information
- Access to instructional materials
- Resources for Army ROTC instructors
- Lesson plans
- PowerPoint presentations
- Other resources
ROTC Blackboard Customer Service
If you have any questions or problems using the Blackboard ROTC Account Login Portal, please contact the ROTC Blackboard Customer Service. You can reach them by phone at 1-877-290-0518.
- ROTC Blackboard Portal Official Website: https://rotc.blackboard.com/
ROTC Blackboard Login Portal is an official website for Army ROTC instructors and students to access training updates, announcements, and other essential resources. Every student must check the portal regularly to get informed about updates of their courses. If you need any assistance regarding your account or how to log in at https://rotc.blackboard.com/. Please feel free to contact the US Army ROTC Blackboard Customer Service anytime you need!