Umass Boston Blackboard Portal
Umass Boston Blackboard Learn is a course management system that supports teaching, learning, and academic collaboration. It’s a place for online course materials, assignments, discussions, and announcements.
Umass Boston Blackboard Portal was started for University of Massachusetts Boston students and faculty to make their work easier and access information quickly. They can access it anytime as it is available 24×7 hours.
About University of Massachusetts Boston
The University of Massachusetts Boston, also known as UMass Boston, is a public university in Boston, Massachusetts. It is the third-largest campus in the University of Massachusetts system.
UMass Boston has around 17,000 undergraduate and graduate students. The campus is located on Columbia Point, a peninsula in Boston Harbor.
UMass Boston is best known for its applied sciences and engineering programs and the research opportunities available to students. It offers many student activities and involvement opportunities within the school. The University of Massachusetts Boston has an established community outreach program with many different organizations.
Umass Boston Blackboard Portal Login Requirements
- Umass Boston Blackboard Login Website.
- Your Umass Boston Blackboard Username and Password.
- Internet Browser.
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with Internet Connection
How to Login at Umass Boston Blackboard Login Portal?
Below is the procedure to log in at the Umass Boston Blackboard Login portal:
- Firstly, open the internet browser.
- Go to the Umass Boston Blackboard Portal at https://umb.umassonline.net/.
- This will redirect you to the Umass Boston Blackboard Learn Login page.
- Enter your Umass Boston Username in the provided textbox at the Blackboard Learn Login page.
- Put your password, which you have created at the time of signup.
- Click on the Login button to access Blackboard Learn.
How to Reset Umass Boston Blackboard Login Password?
If you forget your password, then follow the below steps to reset it:
- At first, go to the Umass Boston Blackboard Login Portal at https://umb.umassonline.net/.
- Click on Forgot Your Password Link, or you can go through https://mypassword.umb.edu.
- It will take you to the Password Management webpage.
- After that, click the “Password Management Login” button.
- Enter your Campus User Id and click on “Submit.”
- Your password will be reset and sent to your registered email id.
- You can change your new password by clicking on the “Change Password” link on the next page.
Benefits of Umass Boston Blackboard Login Portal
Umass Boston Blackboard Learn Login has numerous benefits to both University of Massachusetts Boston faculty and students. Some of the notable benefits are mentioned below:
Blackboard Umass Boston Learn Benefits For Faculty:
- Faculty members can easily create and manage course materials.
- They can also use the discussion board features to improve their teaching skills through interaction with students’ queries and doubts.
- Faculty members can post announcements, conduct online quizzes, etc. They can schedule the activities of their class students through Blackboard Learn.
- Faculty members can also join discussion boards for better communication with other faculty members of major universities and institutes.
Blackboard Umass Boston Learn Benefits For Students:
- Students can view their grades, complete assignments on time, communicate with their teachers, discuss course-related doubts with other classmates, etc. They are allowed to submit assignments online.
- Students can view grades or submit assignments to their teachers through the Umass Boston Blackboard Learn portal.
- It provides 24 hours free access to online courses to the students.
- Students can seek guidance about their academics by visiting the Umass Boston Blackboard Learn portal.
- Students can access their academic records, financial aid status, etc., through this portal.
- Students can get quick links to all the UMass Boston social networks in one place.
Umass Boston Blackboard Customer Service
If you want to know more about the University of Massachusetts Boston or need further assistance with forgot passwords or changing password-related issues. Then, contact the IT Service Desk located on the 3rd floor of Healey Library.
- Email: ITServiceDesk@umb.edu
- Phone: 617-287-5220
- Open Monday through Friday 8:00 to 6:00
- Summer 8:00 to 5:00
- Closed holidays and when the library is closed
Get 24/7 Tech Support at the Online Support Center
- Phone: 1-855-789-7053
- Live Chat Support: http://umb.echelp.org/
- University of Massachusetts Boston Official Website: www.umb.edu
- Umass Boston Blackboard Portal Official Website: https://umb.umassonline.net/
University of Massachusetts Boston Social Media Handles
To conclude, the Umass Boston Blackboard Learn Login portal is beneficial to both students and faculty members. If you want to access the courses offered at the University of Massachusetts Boston, then make sure to register at Umass Boston Blackboard Learn.
If you need any further guidance, feel free to contact the UMass Boston IT service desk. You can also visit their official website for more information regarding Blackboard support and other academic-related issues.