- 1 Blackboard for Students | WCC Blackboard
- 2 How to Login at WCC Blackboard Portal?
- 3 Benefits of WCC Blackboard Learn Portal
- 4 WCC Blackboard Customer Service
Blackboard for Students | WCC Blackboard
Blackboard.wccnet.edu: We are pleased to announce that the WCC Blackboard portal has now opened! This means that all applicants, new and returning, can now access their email account online. It also provides you with important information about your courses, University regulations, and time management strategies.
Washtenaw Community College uses Blackboard to manage online courses. Students can access their course materials, submit assignments, participate in online discussions, and more. Don’t forget to check this site regularly, as it will keep you up to date on any new information that becomes available.
About Washtenaw Community College
Washtenaw Community College is a public community college with Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti, Michigan campuses. WCC offers more than 120 associate degree and certificate programs in business, health sciences, humanities, mathematics, social sciences, and technology. The college’s student body represents more than 27 countries and 50 states.
WCC is one of the most affordable community colleges in Michigan and offers financial aid and a variety of scholarships to those who qualify. They also offer dual enrollment agreements with Eastern Michigan University, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, Jackson College, Washtenaw Technical Middle College, North Oakland Community College, and Monroe County Community College.
Suny WCC Blackboard Login Requirements
- WCC Blackboard Login Website.
- Your WCC Blackboard Learn Username/netID and Password.
- Internet Browser.
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with Internet Connection
How to Login at WCC Blackboard Portal?
- Go to the WCC Blackboard Portal at https://blackboard.wccnet.edu.
- It will redirect you to WCC Blackboard Login Page.
- Type your WCC Blackboard Username and Password in the respective login fields.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be taken to your WCC Blackboard Dashboard.
How to Reset Suny WCC Blackboard Login Password?
- Go to the WCC Blackboard Login page at https://login.wccnet.edu/.
- Click the “Forgot Password” option.
- Enter your Suny WCC Blackboard netID, first name, last name, and date of birth.
- After entering all these details, click the “Continue” button.
- It will take you to the Reset Password page.
- Enter your new password in the “New Password” and “Confirm New Password” fields.
- Click on the “Reset Password” button.
- Your new password will be sent to your registered email address.
Benefits of WCC Blackboard Learn Portal
- All students and staff members use one portal to access their online courses.
- Assignment submission through My WCC Blackboard Portal.
- Grade book management through wcc Suny blackboard.
- Course Management using the wcc Blackboard Washtenaw.
- Session Information for current and past course sessions can be accessed through the WCC Blackboard Portal.
- Online tests can be administered through the Suny WCC Blackboard Login Portal.
- Online discussions are more productive when students are connected to their instructors through the WCC Blackboard Learn Portal.
WCC Blackboard Customer Service
The WCC Help Desk is available to help with login issues and other Blackboard problems. If you have trouble logging into Blackboard, contact the WCC Help Desk.
- Help Desk Phone Number: 734-973-3456
- Email: [email protected]
- Washtenaw Community College Official Website: www.wccnet.edu
- Suny WCC Blackboard Login Portal Official Website: https://blackboard.wccnet.edu
Washtenaw Community College Social Handles
We hope by reading this article, you are now familiar with the process of accessing the Washtenaw Community College Blackboard Learn Login portal using your username and password. If you have any queries regarding Suny WCC Blackboard login, please mention them in our comment section.